Mendel90 3D Printer
- Owner/Loaner: ENTS
- Make/Model: Mendel90
- Usability: WORKING
- Contact: User:Hov
- Where: Main Workroom
- Certification Needed: YES
- Hackable: NO
- Estimated Value: $600
Currently working with small issues. Interface is at http://members.ents.ca:5000
Who Can Certify You?
The firmware has been modified to make extruder 1 (of extruders 0 and 1) behave like extruder 0. There was a magic smoke event that cooked the current limiting resistor for the extruder 0 heater.
What Could it Use?
- Kyle will be working on a Bowden Tube based extruder to move the stepper and cold end off the X-Carriage
- A mounting system/brackets/case for the LCD screen
- A Cover/Case/Fan Mount for the electronics
If you're willing to tackle any of these please let someone know.
Working on it
- User:khawkings - Bowden Tube extruder
If the hot end stops making itself hot then unplug and plug back in the connectors for the hot end on the x-carriage (the 4 pin connectors to the protoboards)