Revision as of 01:07, 28 January 2014 by Tim
- ents.ca secure email ?
- members storage (/home ?) w/ size constraints per user (ie update freenas to support NIS)
- music streaming thing
- image NIS/NFS machine, backups
- fix issues with water, at least create channel to route water along wall rather than run all over floor, huge liability
- an accessible physical place to put machines, if bandwidth is an issue then assign a b/w limit
- easier port forwarding?
- ents terminal server/ip KVM(to reboot machines etc, access serial console, w/e)
- a free switch that anyone can plug a machine into and get an address (ie not requiring everything to be unlocked in the switch)(this would be nice because then could xming into own machine from upstairs machines)
- internet accessible cvs/svn/git
- encrypted secure ftp/torrent server
- more/bigger UPS (monitor power draw ?)